Just the two of us!

Just the two of us!
At the World of Coca-Cola!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Last night of chemo (June 28th)

Earlier I took my last round of chemotherapy. Unfortunately my body & chemotherapy are not agreeing. Spending another night being ill and in pain. This drug is a super ninja and I know that it is doing it's job, but why do I have to feel everything!!!
I had a wonderful evening with Lisa. We went to dinner, the arcade and even listen to some live music. 
But on the way home the aches & pains started. Our stairs were never ending and the feat wore me out before the top. After becoming ill and stumbling out of the restroom, Oliver gave me some loving. I don't know what I would do without the furball. He hasn't been more than two feet away from me when I am by myself.
Now I'm laying in bed feeling so much pain in most of my joints. (Not looking forward to arthritis, but I will take it over chemotherapy).
Since today was my last round of treatment I get to have some tests performed tomorrow. Excited to hear if the "super ninja" did it's job and I can start healing. Pleae keep our family in yours prayers. 
And on a even better note, Adam returns home after 25 days away tomorrow night!!!

~Vikki

No comments:

Post a Comment