Just the two of us!

Just the two of us!
At the World of Coca-Cola!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Personal reflection - Vikki

As I sit at home on what will be my last off day until Sunday, I think about how far Adam and I have come.

In just a few short weeks we will be celebrating being together for 7 years.  And Sunday will mark 7 months until our wedding day.  We have been through a lot, we have been on top of the world and knocked on the ground.  We have faced every battle together with our heads held high. 

I love Adam more now than what I did 6 years ago.  He has helped me overcome my fears and has showed me the true meaning of love.  He has supported me in my sickness and kept a smile on his face. 

I would be lost if it weren't for him.  I love him with all of my being and can't wait to see what we will do in our years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment