Just the two of us!

Just the two of us!
At the World of Coca-Cola!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Vikki update

I am in round two of chemo.  Tomorrow will be the 4th dose of six!  Then there will be a for week waiting period before a check up.
This round has been going a bit better than the last.  The illness is down and I have a bit more energy.
School is going well, I am in the second week and it seems to be sailing by.  School has been canceled twice do to weather, but it have been nice to be back in some what of a routine. 
The daycare job didn't work out.  She fired me after 6 weeks since she was able to find a person with a degree to further her certification with the state.
I have been out on a few interviews and have been waiting back to find out if I can get back to Lowe's.  I have been applying for various jobs in various fields.
I have been praying to get the help and guidance that I need in finding a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment