Just the two of us!

Just the two of us!
At the World of Coca-Cola!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Our engagement!

On Saturday, July 10th, 2010, we became an engaged couple!
The day was so beautiful and the proposal is something that we will remember forever.
We started our day with breakfast and a nap. Around 11:30 a.m., we headed downtown to go visit the World of Coca-Cola. After visiting the World of Coca-Cola, we walked through the Olympic Park, by the CNN tower and to the Underground (which is a giant mall under the road). On the way back to the car, we walked through Olympic Park one more time to look at a few things that we missed.
Right before we left, Adam pulled me towards this beautiful garden under the shade and asked to put the water bottle in the backpack. After putting the water bottle in the backpack, he turned me around and hugged me. Then he asked me to marry him, where I kindly asked him if he was serious. Then I said, "YES!"

No comments:

Post a Comment